
Well the kids enjoyed the Steelers game. I made a set of photos with the kids in there shirts. They love wearing their shirts. We can not wait for the super bowl. I have out towels ready and lots of snacks.
This week was a good week and we enjoyed Monday and Tuesday off this week. We got to play with Geo-Trx and Littlest Pet Shop. We had a ton of fun, we also got to watch several movies and eat popcorn. It was so nice to just be home and be mom!! I loved it.
Philip this week got to learn about rectangles and Circles at school. He also got to go to the gym on Friday and do a Tot class at the Y with Miss Winnie. Winnie said that they had a blast and that they were going to try to go Monday and Fridays. Also that she and George were going to go swimming while Philip was at school on Thursdays.
We hope that every one has a good weekend and I will try to post again by Wednesday.
They are just too cute! I love that they are such cheesers;) Hope all is well with you guys!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rachel