I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to let everyone know that we are doing well. I know that our family is looking forward to our long weekend. We are going to have lots of fun. Saturday we are going to play games and watch movies, do laundry and relax. We will be having Philip's birthday with his friends on Monday. I also hope that the weather will be
Philip is doing well at school. He is learning about shapes all month. George is also doing well, they both are growing like weeds. They love playing with trains and batman. Philip has gotten into playing with littlest pet shop. he thinks "there so cute" He also like to take care of them. They also love to sing the newest song that they are singing is "Dancing queen" i love to hear what their words are verses what they really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment