Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun Mini Golfing

Happy Mother's day!!! So this weekend we got to go to Massanutten. We had a blast we got to go hiking, swimming, play at the playground and we also got to go Mini Golfing. The boys were too cute. they really tried to figure it out. They wanted to hold the putter just right and hit the ball all by themselves. I think Georgie famous words were "I do it all by myself". He so did not want our help at all. Being 2 is so much fun. Philip is golfing left handed and I have no idea how to teach him, Dad I sooooooo need your help. Well hope that everyone has had a great Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shades man. Philip is just too cool for words. They look like they were having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete