What more can I say but "Snow Day!!!!" We got 10 inches of snow. It is so Beautiful!! Here are some pictures from last night and first thing this morning.






Then the kids got up and boy oh boy were they excited. They could not wait to get outside. Philip has been wanting to do snow angels since last night. We were up and had breakfast by 8:30 and then I got the kids all dresses for the cold. I think each one had about 4 layers on. I wanted to make sure that they were warm. Then we got to go out for about 2 hours and play in the snow. They loved it. We came in and took off all the layers and had hot chocolate and grilled cheese for lunch. Finally they could hardly keep their eyes open and they ate now asleep in their beds and taking a nap. We will see what is in store for tomorrow for us. 2 hour delay or another day off. Time will only tell. Have a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment