Saturday, February 28, 2009

A night of Giggles

WOW, it has been a long time since I posted! we have been busy. The boys had densest appointments. They did a great job!! they loved showing off their shiny white teeth afterwards.



Philip and I were playing with the camera the other night and I wanted to post a couple of photos from that night. we had a great time trying to take photos of ourselves. i do not know giggled more.

Philip Taking Photos of himself
Photo of Leo







Picture of Nonnie on skype

Also the boys have been taking photos with their cameras that Aunt Mia and Uncle Phil bought them. I included some of them in this post.
George and the girls
These photos were taken thought out Philip's day at Winnie's house. As you can tell lots of random things. The out side, the couch, a truck, Winnie, George and of course lots of photos if his shoes. LOL as I went through the camera tom and I just giggled at all the funny pictures. I think that I am going to do a scrapbook for each of the boys of their photos so they can see what they took with their cool cameras. Also it will be neat to see how much they get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment